East Lake 14, Tampa 92s 2
Recap: George Brkljacic had seven points and East Lake took home a 14-2 win over the Tampa 92s on Friday. Alexander Macris added four points for the Eagles, and Kyran Stahlke and Michael Alicea each had a hat trick. Braden Kozlowski had two goals for the 92s.
Records: East Lake 6-0-1, Tampa 92s 3-6-0
Durant 5, Bloomingdale 3
Recap: Ethan Carstens and Tucker Mckinney each scored twice and Durant came back from two one-goal deficits to win 5-3 over Bloomingdale. Carstens had three points total, while Connor Humphrey made 20 saves. Garin Chavarria had three points for Bloomingdale.
Records: Durant 6-0-1, Bloomingdale 4-5-0
Newsome Wolves 3, Mitchell 2
Recap: A third period goal from Landon Alride helped guide Newsome to a 3-2 win over Mitchell. The Wolves led 2-0 in the first period before Mitchell scored twice to tie the game. Alride’s power play goal late in the third period was the difference for Newsome, while Dylan Dykstra made 25 saves. Kane Eanes and Carter Trussler had two points each for Mitchell.
Records: Newsome Wolves 7-1-0, Mitchell 5-2-0
Freedom 9, Tampa Catholic 1
Recap: A four point night for Malio Almerico led Freedom to a 9-1 win over Tampa Catholic. Almerico had two goals, while Maxwell Ratliff and Christopher Moyer added two as well. Zachary Shankman scored for Tampa Catholic, while Jacob Fisch made 28 saves.
Records: Freedom 3-3-1, Tampa Catholic 1-8-0
Land O’ Lakes 3, Wiregrass 1
Recap: Two goals in the third period led Land O’ Lakes to a 3-1 win over Wiregrass on Friday. Connor Cirmo and Ethan Curran each had a goal and an assist, with both goals coming in the final frame. Talan Booker also had a goal and an assist for Land O’ Lakes. Ryan Costello made 29 saves for Wiregrass.
Records: Land O’ Lakes 5-3-0, Wiregrass 3-5-1
Seminole 5, Palm Harbor 4
Recap: Two third period goals from Seminole ended a back and forth game with a 5-4 win over Palm Harbor. Emmet Menendez had a hat trick and four points, while Logan Marks had a goal and an assist for Seminole. Four different skaters scored for Palm Harbor, while 10 different skaters had a point.
Records: Seminole 5-2-0, Palm Harbor 6-3-0
Steinbrenner 2, Manatee 0
Recap: Marcus Benzrihem made 34 saves in the shutout to lead Steinbrenner to a 2-0 win over Manatee. Benjamin Grossman scored twice for the Warriors, while Ari Blatt had two assists. Braedyn Sullivan made 18 saves for Manatee.
Records: Steinbrenner 4-4-0, Manatee 3-4-0
Riverview 6, Newsome Wolverines 1
Recap: Riverview scored three goals in both the second and third periods to take a 6-1 win over the Newsome Wolverines. Tyler Hoffberg and Jonathan Terho each had three points, while Nick Macri scored twice. Ethan Jones had 51 saves for Newsome.
Records: Riverview 7-1-0, Newsome Wolverines 2-6-0
Jesuit 6, Plant 2
Recap: A four-goal third period helped lead Jesuit to a comeback win over Plant on Friday night. The Tigers scored five unanswered goals after Plant took a 2-1 lead in the first period. Robert Sheets Jr. led the way with four points, while Patrick Hyde added two goals and an assist. Michael Busweiler made 31 saves for Plant.
Records: Jesuit 7-1-1, Plant 3-3-0
Freedom/Leto JV 5, Durant/Jenkins JV 1
- Linus Kane and Jan Marcos each scored twice for Freedom/Leto JV in a 5-1 win.
Plant Gold JV 10, Jesuit Blue JV 2
- Jacob Ely had four goals to lead Plant Gold JV to a 10-2 win. Alejandro Zalom added four points.
Jesuit White JV 8, Plant Black JV 0
- Ethan Oaks had seven points, including four goals, in a 8-0 win for Jesuit White JV. Carter Bronson made 12 saves for the shutout.
Plant Gold JV 8, Manatee/Palmetto JV 2
- Jacob Ely had four points and Brennan Seals pitched in three to lead Plant Gold JV to an 8-2 win.
Jesuit Blue JV 4, Plant Black JV 2
- Noah Palso had four goals in a 4-2 win for Jesuit Blue JV. Austin Hamilton made 15 saves in the win.
Steinbrenner JV 4, Land O’ Lakes JV 3
- Four different skaters scored for Steinbrenner JV in a 4-3 comeback win on Sunday.
Manatee/Palmetto JV 3, Durant/Jenkins JV 2
- Jacob Clausing had two points to help lead Manatee/Palmetto JV to a 3-2 win.
Steinbrenner JV 10, Palm Harbor JV 1
- Evan Kirk had four goals and six points to lead Steinbrenner JV to a 10-1 win. Finn Smith added five points.
Wiregrass JV 8, Plant Black JV 1
- Maxwell Burton and Ayden Garand each scored twice to lead Wiregrass JV to an 8-1 win.
Land O’ Lakes JV 6, Plant Gold JV 5
- Owen Vachon pitched in four points to help lead Land O’ Lakes JV to a 6-5 comeback win on Sunday.
Freedom/Leto JV 1, Durant/Jenkins JV 1
- A close fought game ended in a tie for Freedom/Leto JV and Durant/Jenkins JV. Mason Cessna made 21 saves for Durant/Jenkins, while Lucas White made 12 saves for Freedom/Leto.
Bloomingdale/Riverview JV 6, Palm Harbor JV 0
- Nathan Clement and Jamari Hargrave each had two goals and an assist for Bloomingdale/Riverview JV in a 6-0 win.
River Ridge JV 5, Jesuit Blue JV 2
- Sean Flanagan had three points and Lauren Lee made 24 saves in net for River Ridge JV in a 5-2 win.
Wiregrass JV 2, Freedom/Leto JV 0
- Savir Mohammed had two points to lead Wiregrass JV to a 2-0 win on Sunday.
Newsome JV 5, Riverview JV 3
- Safir Aradj scored twice as Newsome JV won 5-3 on Sunday.